Is there a separate application to apply for a student loan?

Financial Aid
Yes, but only for Direct Unsubsidized Loan. Students at Grayson College must complete the Student Loan Form. The form may be downloaded from the institution’s website. You must e-sign your MPN and complete Entrance Counseling at It is your responsibility to contact your loan servicer for any questions regarding your loan.