How do I transfer my financial aid to another institution?

Financial Aid
 The student is encouraged to contact the Office of Financial Aid at Grayson College, so that we can cancel future disbursements of funds. If the institution to which you are transferring is not listed on your FAFSA, you may either go online and add the institution to your FAFSA or call 1-8004FED-AID and ask them to list the new institution. Contact the institution that you are transferring and see what documents they require from you.