If you have web registration clearance, you can select your classes on MyViking.
Receiving an error message while trying to register? Enable pop-ups! Click here for instructions.
Registering for Classes on MyViking
1. Log in to the MyViking Portal
2. Click on Term and select which one you would like to register classes for
3. Click on Registration on the lefthand side of the page
4. Scroll through courses offered and place a check mark next to any you would like to enroll
5. Any classes selected should now be enrolled and viewable on the students Schedule tab located on the left hand side of the page
(Note: you will need 15 credit hours to complete your degree within two years)
6. Pay online with a credit card, the E-Cashier Payment Plan or in person at the Business Office located in the Administrative Services Building
Your registration is not complete until payment is made. Students who don’t pay by the deadline will be dropped from courses.