Steps to Admission
1. Apply for Admission and Financial Aid
- Create an Apply Texas Profile, then submit a College Application to Grayson College. After 48 hours, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your portal login/password and instructions for College 101 Orientation.
(If you do not provide a valid email address or social security number on your application, you will not receive emails.)
If you don’t receive the email, contact email@example.com
- Apply for Financial Aid - Complete your FAFSA (Not applicable to Dual Credit Students) Have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon completion of College 101 Orientation, you will receive two separate emails with instructions to follow to complete the admissions process.
3. Supply all Documentation to the Registrar
- Provide proof of your Meningitis Vaccination (students under 30)
- Submit your official high school transcript with test scores, or your GED
- Submit college or university transcripts
- Submit test scores that qualify for exemptions
An associate’s or bachelor’s degree or higher from a Texas public college or university.
SAT Score minimum: 1070 composite, 500 Critical Reading, Verbal, & 500 Math
ACT Score minimum: 23 composite, 19 Math & 19 English
TAKS (11th grade) minimum: 2200 ELA, 2200 Math & 3 or 4 Essay
TAKS scores expire after three years
ACT and SAT scores expire after five years
- Students who do not have test exemptions are required by Texas law to have their academic skills assessed prior to enrolling in classes.
- Register for your test: http://www.registerblast.com/grayson
- College Students - Meet with an advisor in the Counseling Office to get a degree audit and registration clearance. Distance Learners contact email@example.com
- Dual Credit Students - Turn in Dual Credit Enrollment Permission form to high school counselor and select courses with high school counselor. Submit course schedule to Grayson College Office of Admissions Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Have additional questions? Contact email@example.com