How do I find my transcripts?

Information Technology > MyViking
 Academic Transcript and Official Transcript Request
Viewing your Unofficial Transcript
  • Login to GCIdentity:
  • Click on "MyViking"
  • Click on "Letter Transcript" under the "My Transcript" tab on the left side of the page
Ordering an Official Transcript
  • Go to
  • On the Student Clearinghouse homepage, hover your mouse over "Order-Track-Verify" and select "Order or Track a Transcript."
  • From the drop down list, select "Grayson County College."
  • Follow the prompts on the page to complete your request.
If you need additional assistance with viewing/ordering your transcripts, please email or call 903-415-2546.